EGR VALVE OR CODE 32

1994 Saturn Station Wagon

1994 Saturn Station Wagon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 150, 00 miles

I have wife's car in because the check engine light comes on and off. The other symptom is after sitting about 2 weeks in my heated garage, the oil level was showing about a quart TOO MUCH. I took it back to where the oil was changed 3 weeks ago. (Firestone)
He said the oil level was high and it smelled of gas. I got him to drain and replace it and PUT ON FOUR NEW TIRES!
so I took a 90 mile drive
when I got back it looks like the oil level might be high again, I don't smell any gas in it tho.
I figured out how to jumper into the fault codes, got a 26 and a 32. 26 is a quad driver output fault. I can't find a quad driver anywhere in the wiring diagram!
the 32 code is EGR system fault. Says there are several possibilities, coolant temp, TPS, MAP sensors. EGR valve. It doesn't list PCV valve but that does look a little crusty. Any opinions on how I should go about testing these things out? Thx.
Foto Guzzi