SATURN SL2 TIRE PROBLEM

1997 Saturn SL2

Noises problem
1997 Saturn SL2 4 cyl Automatic

My car makes a loud humming noise when I make left hand turns sounds like the tire is flat but its a new tire
Sharontim

Put the front of ur car up on Jack stands block ur rear wheels set ur ebrake. Put ur car in neautral grab ur coil spring with one hand and spin ur front tire as fast as u can with the other hand u should be able to feel if the wheel bearing is bad. Check both sides compare them to each other let me know what u find.

You guys are awesome twice I have ask for your help and both times you were right about my car problems
want to send a donation but do not get paid till Friday How do I send the donation?

Sharontim
Your very welcome that's what were here to do answer ur questions here's the link for ur donation http://www.2carpros.com/forum/lwdonate.php
thanks ahead of time for ur donation.feel free to ask a question anytime u have a question or concern.thanks for using 2carpros and thanks again for u donation.