TROUBLE WITH SECURITY CARD

1994 Saturn SL2

1994 Saturn SL2 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 149500 miles

My car wont turn over. I think it is the security card I pulled it out and it was all wet because my window seal leaks. I can Push start the car but IT wont jump and the battery is good. I have the same trouble if the security key is out. Is there a fuse or did the security wires get fried? Is there a way to disconnect the security wire? Any advice would be great thanks
Glenrarn@yahoo.com

I usually dont try to answer a question that someone else has answered because thats rude but I dont understand what that answer was and the web link on it goes to a weird website. There are fuses u can check typicially for the starter the big green fuses in the underhood junction box will blow if u get a bad short its like the ign3 or ign4 one but I would check all the fuses in there. So its a stick so we know its not a selctor switch issue but we do have a clutch switch that interupts the starter so that could be bad check ur floor mat some times they get under that switch and cause it not to start or it could be bad they go out not that much but do sometimes. Do u have a multimeter by chance because that would help us to find out if ur starter is even getting power because if it is then u just have a bad starter. Those cards usually are not hard to overide or bypass. Let me know.
Louie

No I dont have a multimeter. The problem is weird because I cant jump my car but I can push start it. I have had the same problem with the car when the security card was out. I have a good battery and plenty over power but I hear nothing when I try to turn it over. Someone told my to disconect the security wires at the starter. How would I do that and would what help?

Glenrarn@yahoo.com
The reason u cant jump start it but can push start it is because with the card out it stops power from going to ur starter when turning the key. If u want to just bypass ur card then just follow the wires from ur ignition swich and see where in the wires they tapped in they probably only tapped into the big yelllow wire thats where I have seen them make there connection on the saturns just reconnect the wire with a butt connector and take out the other wires but make sure they didnt tap into any other ones and the car should start if its just ur card if thats what u want to do. Let me know how it goes.
Louie