MY CAR KEEPS DYING

1993 Saturn SL2

1993 Saturn SL2 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 150000 miles

My husband and myself are tired of dumping money into my car and would like to see if my car is cheaply salvageable. My vehicle has multiple problems in which we are trying to correct. I will run through them as they have occurred.

#1) For about 2 years now the car has a problem with overheating. We have replaced the temperature switch and the thermostat, and the vehicle has had radiator flushes nor leaks fluid. The fan will not kick on when necessary but only when the car is red-line hot, but it will still kick on for the air conditioning.

#2) The vehicle has acquired a ticking in the window switches in the center consul and the rear passenger door. It is not consistent, but usually if the car stops ticking it pauses for 5-7 seconds and the door chime will go off and the longer the car is driven the more the door chime increases.

#3) The car has recently killed itself when in idle, braking, or turning sharply. A tune up has been done, new alternator, TPS, PCV Valve, EGR Valve, and a timing-chain with valve guides and sprockets. The car seems to die easier with the air conditioning on, radio. Etc. Primarily electrical items but will still die when using minimal accessories.

If you can help in any way it would be exceptional. I have gone to many mechanics that are stumped. Oh, and so you know I have ran codes on my vehicle and it ran 23, 26, and 32. Thank you
Willis_rebecca88