DASH, TAIL AND DRL LIGHTD DO NOT WORK

2001 Saturn SL1

2001 Saturn SL1 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 51000 miles

The tail, dash, DRL lights and the chime that sounds when your lights are on and you open the door all quit working. I found that a 10 amp fuse in the under hood fuse block labeled Park LP was blown. A replacment also blew. I determined that the brown power wire was shorted to ground when the light switch was turned on. I disconnected all tail, side marker and front parking lights to no avail it was still shorted. I also disconnected the dash panel wiring, still shorted. Based on some posts on the internet I began to think it might be caused by the BCM. I tried finding the BCM (behind the glove box or so I was told) I removed part of the dash and glove box but could not find the BCM. The next day I tested for the short again and there was none. I replaced the fuse and everything worked fine. I put all the dash and glove box back together and everything still works fine. My question is do you think this could be a BCM problem or just a shorted wire that got moved some how. Thanks
Crumbugdale

Sounds like u just moved the shorted wire and now its not shorted.I would just wait and see if it blows again if it doesnt then dont worry about it.
Louie