ENGINE STALLS WHEN WARM.

1999 Saturn SL1

1999 Saturn SL1 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 237000 miles

I have a 1999 SL1 that dies for no reason when warm. I have replaced the TPS, CPS, ECTS, Fuel filter/regulator, Spark plugs, run fuel injector cleaner through the fuel system as well as gas lin anti freeze to clear any moisture. I have also cleaned out the EGR.

Every time I take it out after about 20 mins it coughs and dies.

I have pulled the plug wire right after is does this and I am getting a good spark jump from the terminals. The Fuel pump runs for a few seconds after it dies and there is good presure from the check valve, it sprays about 6-8 inches in the air.

The car will not run for more that 20 mins and it takes about 30 mins to an hour before the thing will start again.

Any suggestions where I should look next? Could it be the ICM? I am planning on taking it off and cleaning it up but I have no idea what it could be.
Crazyman819