FUEL FILTER LOCATION

1996 Saturn SL1

1996 Saturn SL1 4 cyl Manual 196000 miles

Where is the fuel filter located on this car?
Novachick

If u take out ur air intake tub off ur throttle body. Look at ur fuel lines going to ur fuel rail one will have a cap that u remove to test fuel pressure that's fuel filter line follow it back to ur body rail and it's mounted right there. Real easy to change. Let me know if u have anymore questions.

I recently changed mine. It would be helpful to have the little tool that slides in to release the one way clip that holds the filter to the fuel line.

Brijmin
U don't need any special release tool for the 96 saturns u just use ur fingers to push in the clips on each end. The earlier saturns used a special tool to release the fuel filter from the fuel rail.U just need a 10mm socket and rachet to take the bolt out that holds the fuel filter and return line to the fuel rail. Let me know how it goes and if u have anymore questions.