CAR HOOD BENT UP: HOW DO I FIX?

Saturn Other

I had a minor fender bender and my car hood car bent up some. The car is functioning fine, but I wouldn't mind getting the hood back into the original shape before the weather gets bad.

I had read elsewhere there is some method of fixing it, but forgot to bookmark the site and now can't remember the method nor site I found the information on.

How would I fix this extra arch in my hood? It's on both sides of the front hood, pretty much parallel with each others. The car is a Saturn SL1, 2002, a red color (cranberry I think is the official name of the color). It's an automatic transmission.

I want to fix this as soon as possible, seeing as cold weather and maybe snow will creep up very soon.
Jimhensongrl