SL SUNROOF WONT CLOSE

2001 Saturn Other

My sunroof wont close, I'm thinking of trying to see how to change the fuse. Does anyone have experience witht his. I tried opening it and it went back some but not fully, now it wont close at all or open any further. HELP!
Cgareave

By all means check the fuses. Should be a green 30 amp @ # 1 in the underhood box and a blue 15 amp @ #17 in the interior box.

If that doesn't solve the prob then check the 35 amp relay for the windows in the interior box. Next check the switch and wiring. Lastly would be the motor itself.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. : )

Peppermrj
I found out that the sunroof is bent, im not sure how that happened. Can this be fixed?

Cgareave
No more dancing on the roof. : Twisted: The glass part itself or the tracks?

You could try to staighten it after you remove it. If you can't find one at a junkyard.

Good luck and let us know. : )

Peppermrj
Its bent at the track, and there was no dancing on the roof, is this something I can fix by myself? Its kind of tilted

Cgareave