MODELS BLOWERS FOR HEAT

2000 Saturn Other

2000 Other Saturn Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 198000 miles

Okay so I have a toddler and can no longer have her in the car because of the extreme temperatures here. My heat is working in my car but the blowers for the front windshield and vents will not blow hair out anymore. I did a 180 on the ice the other day and the heat just kicked on and started blowing out of no where when I stopped. But the next day, no heat blowing again. It looks like all the fuses are fine. I checked them. I took the face plate off of where the heat controls are but I have no clue what I am looking at. Why would my heat only blow sometime? Any suggestions on what it could be as I need heat and I need asap. We had freezing rain today and I couldn't drive my car cause the windows would not heat up so that I could scrap them.
Sarahbaden