MODELS BLOWER MOTOR FAN

2000 Saturn Other

2000 Saturn SL2 Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

My heater/hvac blower motor will not run. I have replaced the relay, fuse is good, replaced the resistor, still motor will not run. Tested motor directly to battery and it runs. I get 12 volt at the blower motor connection but when I plug the motor in and turn on there is no voltage. I created a second ground but the same results. I tested the voltage at the motor connection, with the fan switch off there is no voltage, in all of the speed positions I get the same 12 volt readings. I am stumped?
Ncroger

Check switch continuity.
Low= D& B
Med-Low= D& C
Med-High= D& E
High= D& F
I will post the colors, computer problem right now!

Merlin2021
I left the ingnition off, disconneted the blower resistor and performed the continuity test to the resistor plug connection for each bank of wires. I did this for all of the switch settings and all came back with an open circuit except when switch was in the first on position then I got a closed circuit on the brown to yellow connection but the blower motor will not run at this setting. What is next

Ncroger

Ncroger
This test was for the fan speed switch. What is the continuity there?

Merlin2021
I tried to pull the switch module out but I could not get it far enough out of the dash to test. Guess I will have to take it to the dealer.

Thanks for all your help

Ncroger