MODELS REFUND

1996 Saturn Other

1996 Other Saturn Models

How can I get a refund of my $15. My problem was not solved and the " expert" opted out!
Ckristi

Hi sorry about the person who opted out on you. If your still having problem's with your car then I will help you figure it out if you want me too. Also if you still need a refund then I can get you one of those also. Let me know what you want me to do and I will be more then happy to help you with that.

I would like a refund of my $15 (paid via PayPal). We've junked the car (over 200 K miles anyway)

Ckristi
Sorry again for all your trouble's with getting your question answered.I forwarded your request for a refund. Thanks for using 2carpro's.

Hi ckristi,

Please email me the transaction number and name associated with your donation, we will be glad to refund your donation.

I don't see a question from you other than the 2 old ones from 2007 and your request for a refund August 24th.

Thanks,
Mike Cerjak
mike@2carpros. Com

2CarPros Mike