CAR WON'T START BECAUSE SECURITY LIGHT

2002 Saturn L100

2002 Saturn L100 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 204000 miles

The car is getting spark, fuel, everything. But while you are driving it, the security light comes on with the service light as well. We have had this car since June 2010 and it's September 2010 now. There has been 3 times that it has not started, and the Security light was blinking the whole time you were trying to start it, all 3 times. I didn't know what to do today. I went on here looking for answers, and didn't find any.

I went back outside and when I turned the key, the security light did NOT come on and it started just fine. This car reminds us EVERYDAY (a few minutes after your driving) that the security system needs serviced. Is there ANY WAY TO DISABLE THE SECURITY? I hate it, it keeps the car from starting at the worst times possible.
WwJOSHdo

The first thing your going to have to do is get your body control module scanned for code's.A auto part's store can't do that they don't have a advanced enough scanner. You could have a bad pass lock sensor that is located inside your ignition housing.I can't tell you how to disable your security system in case it fall's into the wrong hand's. Let me know what code's you get.

Man, I can scan my license and my title and prove to you that I own the car. I can even show you registration and insurance information. I realy don't want my 3 year old and my wife and I stranded somewhere again.

WwJOSHdo
I really want to help you and will do my best to help you it's just we don't give out information on how to bypass security system's on car's. But if you do what I asked you to do I will do my best to help you get this figured out.

I don't know where to take it to then. There are no saturn dealerships, so I have no idea who (in the nashville, tn area) could do that.

WwJOSHdo
It doesn't have to be a saturn dealer to read your body control module code's. All you have to do is call around to all the car repair shop's and ask them if they have a scanner that can read body control module code's and tell them what kind of car you have. If they do then have them see what code's you have in all your car's computer's.