ROUGH IDLE

2000 SAAB 9-3

2000 Saab 9-3 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

i just currently replaced the turbo in the car after it had sat for over 7 months. I have been running the car now for over a week, the car does start and runs smoothly, but in a idle in gear, the idle is rough and will nearly stall. The RPM's show well below 1000, but just recently a new set of symptoms have started, instead of running smoothly, the engine hesitates and will stall at every stop. There is some smoke from the exhaust, but not heavy, there is a metallic smell from in the air. Any ideas?
EricSL5

Firstly is your check engine light on, if so what r the codes, if no check engine light, then u may have a fueling issue [fuel pump breaking down ], best to take car to a mechanic to have them check fuel pressure, & all electrical connections & vacuum hoses, post back after checking, good luck.

Mnthny4