2 SPORTS TOURER ABS SPEEDOMETER

2005 Renault Laguna

2005 Renault Laguna 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 53000 miles

Thail lock was not operating. Removed fuse for doors. Found connector to latch mechanism corroded. Made a pepair. Replaced the door fuse.
Nothing would work.

Inspected engine compartment fuse box. There is a 20A yelloiw fuse in one of the unused Relay sockets. I pullet it out and inspected. It was Ok. But I am uncertain that it should be there and secondly I replaced it properly.

Found the Immobiliser fuse blown. Repaced fuse and all seemed to work fine.

Unfortunately on driving ABS light and parking Brake light come on and no Speedometer.

Help appreciated.
Ballincleava

My software doesnt include Renault, but I will try to walk you through some basics. Is thecheck engine light on as well? If so have the PCM scanned for codes. Did all of this work in the beginnig? Before messing with the door? You would be best to check all fuses witha test light to be sure they are good

Jack42
Jack

I managed to sort the problem myself on Monday. Past. Everything is now back to normal.

I was granted a refund on Tuesday.

Sorry for taking up your time.

Seamus

Ballincleava
I apologize for taking so long. We have mods from all over theworld, was hoping one familiar with Renaults would have answered you

Jack42