LUGAN BRAKE LIGHT ALWAYS ON

2002 Renault Laguna

2002 Renault Laguna 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 99000 miles

hi.
why is the brake light of my laguna always on? I know that the disk already need to be changed, can that be the issue of my brake light always on.
Phasik

If it is the parking brake light (handbrake).. check the switch under the handbrake .. if it is the ABS light check the fluid level !!

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_98.png

Dave H
Hi. Thanks for your awnser, but the problem is solved, I changed a back light before, it was the good type of light, so looks like that the light made some type of conflict, and bad conflict, was not only the back brake light always on, was also the issue that if I have the headlights on and at the same type press the brakes the car coudnt turn off even if I press the off button of the car. I took it to a eletronic specialist and he by luck asked if I changed any light before. So to who read this and have renault lagunaII be verry carefull what you change in the car, because of a light bought in the shop that was not good the car was a tottal bug, but now is alright.

Phasik