REFUND PLEASE!!

2004 Renault Clio

2004 Renault Clio 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 13.600 miles

I sent you a question for repair to side and tail light not working. This was on Friday, it is now monday night. And no reply.I have fixed the problem myself.

So I would like my money back please as you have taken far to long. My description was in depth and accurate.

Thank you
Telecaster

Hello.

Sorry you are not satisfied ...I personally replied to your post on saturday march 14th @06-22 am (our time) see copy below ... I will forward your request to the administrator's and they will be in touch with your refund very soon ..

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_267.png

Posted at Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:22 am
By Dave H, Certified 2CarPros Technician
(236) Give Feedback | Votes: 9

Hello .. thanks for the donation .. much appreciated

The light's you are describing all work from the first position on the switch and all work off the same fuse .. so if the fuse for sidelight's is definately OK .. then I would be next checking with a voltmeter that you are getting power to the switch .. and i believe you are as the low beams are also controlled by this switch ... So it is possible the swtich is not grounding/earthing the wire to the sidelight's circuit .. you could either replace the switch as it could be the connection inside not making contact ...or locate the wire on the switch connector, which actually adds a ground/earth to the sidelight's and manually add a ground/earth to see if the sidelight's work !! We do not have a wiring diagram for this vehicle i'm afraid as this model was not released in the USA .. your local library or autoparts store should be able to supply a repair manual for the vehicle ... hope this helps .. let me know

Dave H