FUEL PUMP TDC SENSOR

2001 Renault Clio

2001 Renault Clio Two Wheel Drive Manual 200115 miles

GOOD DAY

I HAVE THESE PROBLEMS WITH MY RENAULT CLIO 2001 MODEL 1.4 16V OK, IT RECENTLY HAD THIS PROBLEM OF NOT STARTING SOMETIMES, THEN A MECHANIC SAID ITS A TDC SENSOR, I BOUGHT THE SENSOR AND IT DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM FOR 3 WEEKS, THIS IS THE FOURTH WEEK AND NOW ITS CRANKING NOT STARING @ ALL DID ALL THE TRICKS KICK START RESERT COMPUTER BOX UNTILL I CALLED IN A MECHANIC THEN HE SAID ITS A FUEL PUMP BUT HE TOOK 2 HOURS BUSY WITH THE CAR AND THEN CAME ANOTHER ONE WHO TOOK 5 MINUTES AND THEN TOLD ME ITS A FUEL PUMP, BUT NOW I NEED ADVISE FROM YOU rENAULT IS SELLING THIS FUEL PUMP AT R3000.00 AND AUTOZONE IS SELLING IT AT R660.00 IN TERMS OF THE SPECS, IF I BUY THE ONE FROM AUTOZONE, GURANTEE WISE WILL IT WORK THE SAME AS THE ONE FROM RENAULT?
Ntebumaila

OEM Dealer parts are alway's best. You will get a 12 month warrenty on parts from both suppliers. $3000.00 seems a bit high price just for the part?

Dave H