REFIT AND REPLACE HEAD GASKET

1998 Renault Clio

1998 Renault Clio 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 1.2 miles

hi I recently repair a head gasket on my clio every thing seems to be ok except when cold there still alot of white smoke comming out of the exhaust but soon as the engine is warm up theres is no more smoke just seem to be more white smoke than usual when it is cold but soon when the engine has cool down there is still like a cloud of white smoke from the exhaust again and soon clears when its warm I have tryed running the car for a few days now but the white smoke is still the same amount comming out like a cloud of white smoke again and clears again when warm I was told there could be water still in the catliccoverter but have been running the car for a few days still pretty much the same the car dont over heat nor loosing any anti freeze and the car seems to be running pretty well also?
Wingmanlee

This is perfectly natural. Keep a chack on the coolant levels and for any smoking whilst engine hot.

Dave H