REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM NOT WORKING

2006 Toyota Camry • 2.4L 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 67,000 miles

My remote key less entry stopped working. After 1-2 weeks it worked one day morning.
After that remote keyless entry not working.
I'm not able to lock/unlock using car remote keys.
I checked the fuses. Fuses are fine.

Can you please tell me what could be the problem. Location of the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) receiver.
How to open that location.

Thanks in advance.

venu

Mallavaram

Check battery in remote first then have an autoparts see if remote is working or not. It will then need to be scanned for codes by a pro to see wha ti s wrong with system.

Thanks for ur response.

I checked battery in remote. It showed 3 volts. Still I went ahead and replaced the battery in remote. Tried programming the remote keys. Nothing helped.
In forums I read that if I go to dealer/mechanic they will charge 100-200$ for diagnose the issue.
If I know the location of Remote control receiver in the car I want to check if it is easy to do DIY way.

Mallavaram
The only way you'll find out what si wrong is by scanning it thereis no way to diagnose this as it may not even be the receiver. But you guys all think you can repair your car for free so it's in the pic.