RADIATOR??? HEELLPP ASAP!

1995 Chevrolet Silverado • 101,200 miles

Okay so I need this awnsered as soon as possible I have a 1995 350 half ton chevy silverado! We just bought a new radiator for it cause the old one blew out at the top of the coil ! Got back to the house after the trouble at the auto department store and got to putting everything in place and secured down and everything just to come to find out that the screws on the connecting poles that come from the transmission are too small to fit into the new radiator. Tried to go to lowes and get some npt (national pipe thread), got home and they are the wrong dimesions. I measured and everything with the caliper and got the correct dimmensons! The pipe size on the truck is: 3/8" the threads per inch are: 18 the approximate lenght of threads is 5/8". Approximate number of threads that need to be cut are: 11. The tap drill: 37/64". And the nominal outside diameter is 0.675! I dont know where we messed up but I need the truck to be fixed before four this afternoon!
please help?
sincerly,
shelby larson
Bgkzgsl

You need to go back to the parts store for the correct fittings.

Otherwise gat an external cooler and install in fron of the condenser.