POWER WINDOWS AND POWER DOOR LOCK

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 170,000 miles

The power windows and power door lock has gone out on the passenger side only. Occasionally I can take the negative power cable off of the battery and it will work but this is a very seldom occurance. Its only been having this problem for about a week now I had to take the battery and connect it to the power window motor to get the windows to roll back up. I rececently had it parked next to our pool and my sister and a friend managed to splash some water into the car and it has had this problem since then. Ive checked all the fuses and cant find a problem with them and ive checked most of the wiring but not all of it.
Blake Moore

Chek for broken wires between door jamb and door also pull kick panel and see if ground wire there is loose. If still doing it have it scanned to see if module is screwing up.