BATTERY

2001 Pontiac Sunfire

2001 Pontiac Sunfire 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 88,000 miles

I have a 2001 Pontiac Sunfire with 88,000 Miles on it and about a month ago I was having problems starting my car, it wasnt turning over and non of the interior lights were working, so I assumed I either A had a dead battery or a bad alternator, I took it to autozone to make sure it wasnt the alternator and they tested it and said it was fine, So I got a new battery and ive been fine for about a month, then I went to start my car the other day and it wouldnt turn over, non of the interior lights went on, I checked to make sure I hadnt left any of the lights on to drain the battery and I hadnt, I had someone come and jump it drove it around for 40 min and was fine, started it 3 times after that, then I let it sit overnight and went to start it again and it wouldnt turn over, I tried just holding the key down and nothing happened then it flickered and started. I have one person telling me it may be my starter but that doesnt explain why the interior lights werent working and someone said it might be my ground cables are not connected very securely, was just wondering if it could possibly be anything else
Justinmartin22