HORN

Pontiac Sunbird

I have a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird LE and it is making a waaa sound when I drive it im not sure what it is. I also need to know where exactly the horn cable should be I cannot find it. The overflow on my radiator is leaking I thought it might be the water pump went out but it hasnt the car does not overheat.
Beyonce2010

I got it. This is a trick question. Hah hah hah hah
no such thing as a horn cable on a 96' gm. Heh heh heh
good try man.
But I can tell u whats a johnson rod. Just watch sitcom seinfeld. Heh heh heh heh hah hah hah hah

Kin chan
I have a 2002 protege. It took me a long time to search for the horn cable. The horn is infront of the radiator, between the grill and the radiator on the passenger side somewhat near the head light. The cable is under the metal frame above the radiator. Take out the grill if you can't see the horn cable, you just need to use your hand and follow the cable under the metal frame.

Different make and model might have different place for the horn.

Vonjai
My horn isn't working either, I tried to replace the burned out fuse but when I put the new fuse in, the horn goes on lol. Anyways your horn is located under the battery & to the right, it's kinda hard to see but try and follow the single green wire, you can pull it off the horn but pull gently as not to stretch the wire. Hope this helps.

Sunbird90