BRAKE FAILURE

1994 Pontiac Sunbird

Brakes problem
1994 Pontiac Sunbird 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

So my little sister picked up a 94 Sunbird LE with a 2.0l engine for $800 bucks a few weeks ago. It's only got 85k miles on it. She kept complaining for me to change her brake pads, which I finally gave in and agreed to do. After I got all torn through them and got it all put back together, the passenger side brake hose, needed replaced, that explained the brake fluid loss. No biggie, right.

Well, here it is 7 days later and she calls me up to let me know her brake light is back on, and she's still having put fluid in it every day. I can't find anything leaking anywhere on any of the brakes, front or rear. My only fear is that fluid is leaking into the brake booster.

That's where my questions start
1)Is that possible?

And then my bigger fear.
2.)If so and I have to change the Master cylinder, how do I go about separating it from the ABS unit, I don't (easily)see any bolts holding it together.

I really hope someone has some good news.
Thanks in Advance.
Jeff
Mr_jeff_s

Mr_jeff_s