FUEL PUMP FUSE PROBLEM

1990 Pontiac Sunbird

1990 Pontiac Sunbird 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 245000 miles

I have a problem with my fuel pump fuse keeps blowing out I had the fuel pump replaced and had the car at the garage a couple of times they can, t find the problem. There seems to be a short someplace but cant find where it is. The problem started the day I had replaced the heater core. I also had put in a new head gasket a couple weeks before the problem started.
Rhuyard

You need to find a shop that main does just wiring you have a short or the ground/s were left off in one of the jobs done

Master tech dan
Try looking behind the fuse box. It hinges down and swings toward you.( From the bottom ) If its not secure, the wiring behind it may work loose. The fuse for the fuel pump I think is top center of the box. Right where the hinge is.

May solve your problem, my wipers did the exact same thing, and thats all it was.

Blitzkreigen

Blitzkreigen