MODELS IGNITION

2005 Pontiac Other

2005 Other Pontiac Models 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 141000 miles

I recently had my serpentine belt replaced in my car along with other repairs, and ever since I got the car back I have been having new problems. The Fan switch will not work on setting 1 or 3, but is fine on 2 and 4. Also since this belt has been replaced, I am not able to take the key out of the ignition.
It started with having to put the car in gear, and then park a few times before the ignition lock would allow me to take the car out of accessory, but now it won't allow me to even do that. I have had to start using my spare key, but now I'm getting a message that says the Battery Saver mode is on.
I don't want to take this back to the Dealership, because I have consistently had problems with them, and it seems very convenient that one day I'm not having any problems, and now after they fix it, it's another issue.
Is there a chance these problems are related?
A.lyons