VIBRATION WHEN ACCELARATING

2000 Pontiac Montana

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2000 Pontiac Montana 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 171000 miles

When ever I apply gas to accelarate, If I am in the speed range of 43-53mph the car shimmies and vibrates a bit. This dissappears once a speed of 53+ is reached or if I am accelorating in a lower speed range. It is only when I accelorate in that range that I feel the vibration. If I am coasting at 48 mph or maintaining speed it does not vibrate.

Recent history - 4 new tires within 2 weeks. They have been balanced and rebalanced (rebalancing seemed to reduce the problem a bit). Brand new Tie-Rods within the last 2-3 weeks installed.
Teambanzai

Check engine and transaxle mounts, and ball joints, your shimmy problem is in the sweet spot for bad ball joints, or control arm bushings, and these had a terrible design on the control arms.

Merlin2021
It was the CV Joint - repaired and drives smooth now.

Teambanzai
Most times when the CV is bad, the boot is ripped, and it clicks going around corners.

Merlin2021