POWER DOOR LOCK AND POWER SLIDING DOOR

1999 Pontiac Montana

1999 Pontiac Montana 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 207000 miles

1)My left power door lock work to lock but doesn't work to unlock even on the passenger side. What could be the problem?

2) My sliding power door has not been working for many year and now I decided to look into it and got a electrical schematics and was able to trace the area of the problem, the problem is between the transaxle range switch and the underhood accessory wiring junction block and I cannot locate the whereabout of this junction box. For now I bypass this connection at the module and the door is now working. But the door is very sensetive that the door will not close and return back. Is there any adjustment for this. I hate to bypass the optical sensor due for safety reason ie. Grandkids.
Bbqdon

First off, the power lock problem. Disconnect the lock switch. Ground out the blue wire and then the white wire. Not to each other. If the locks cycle then you have a switch problem. If nothing then remove the right front carpet retainer molding and lift the carpet. Inspect the wire harness that is right there. There is a couple of wire splices that corrode. You will need to replace the corroded wiring. Hope this helps!

Gmtech