TRIP COMPUTER, BLOWER MOTOR, ETC NOT WORKING

Pontiac Grand Prix

I have a 2002 Grand Prix GT with 3.8L V6. It has about 65000 miles on it. The other day I started it and the trip computer, which displays average economy, fuel used, etc. Didn't come on. The heated seat, rear defrost, and the blower motor didn't work either. The headlights also didn't come on automatically. They did work however, by manually switching them on. Those are the only things, I believe, that aren't working. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Shane

Well I couldn't wait any longer. I took the car in to have it fixed. Turns out it was the ingition switch. One wire, orange, was open and not allowing enouth juice through to power everything, especially when the blower was turned on. The switch was $130 (had to get from dealer- no aftermarket avail). $100 labor.
Jsroberts72