WARNING GAUGES

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix

2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 38000 miles

How do I get the low tire pressure gauge to not light up on my dash board? I checked all the tires for pressure and they are fine. The other center gauge keeps telling me that there is only is 24 lbs. Of pressure in my left front tire and 25lbs. In the right front tire but I have checked them and made sure that there is the correct amount of air pressure in them. Is the sensoor bad and can I just get rid of this warning?
Onyx12

After resetting, the tire pressure monitoring (TPM) system requires up to 8 km/h (5 miles) of flat, smooth road straight line driving in each of the 4 speed ranges to complete the calibration process.

Set all tire pressures to the recommended kPa/psi.
Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
Press the vehicle information button until TIRE INFLATION MONITOR SYSTEM PRESS (down/left arrow) SWITCH TO RESET is displayed.
If the system is being reset due to a low tire pressure condition, press and hold the down/left arrow button until TIRE INFLATION MONITOR SYSTEM HAS BEEN RESET is displayed.
If the system is being reset due to a tire rotation, press and hold the down/left arrow button for 5 seconds.
Release the down/left arrow button and TIRE PRESSURE NORMAL is displayed.

BMRFIXIT