TRUNK BUTTON

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix

Interior problem
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

Hello. Is there a trunk button to open the trunk on the inside of my car, if so I can't find it! Or is there a key entry on the back of the trunk to open the trunk, my wireless key entry controls no longer work.

Thank you,

Carrie
Carriejo

Welcome to the forum. I found this in your owners manual. Have a good day.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170934_grand_prix_trunk_1.jpg

There is no Trunk Key Entry on my car. Hmmm interesting. Thanks.

Carrie

Carriejo
Can you direct me the location of the key entry on my trunk. Is it under an emblem or something.I have had this car for 5 years and have been unsuccessful in finding a key entry or button to pop my trunk open, I am at work now so I can't see my car. I feel like an idiot for asking, lol.

Carrie

Carriejo
Hi, I'm in the same boat you are, I can't see your trunk from here. Yes, if there is an emblem, try to move the emblem, one way or the other. Maybe your remote just needs a new battery?

Your car may not have a trunk button and some cars do not have a key hole on the trunk itself, at least mine does not, on the driver side panel you will see the buttons for the window and power locks and on my car I have to hold the unlock / lock button and hold it to the left and it should pop your trunk open. If it is the same type of car as mine. I have a 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT.

Skysdalimit1