GT WILL NOT START?

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 90000 miles

I have a 2002 Grand Prix GT (3.8l non-supercharged) with 90,000 miles on it. I drove 35 miles to and from my parents on Thanksgiving. The car sat for 4 days, in cold temperatures, Im in wisconsin, and then would not start. We hooked it up for a jumpstart, after a bit of charging from the other car, it did start, but when shut off and taken off the other car. The car would not start, again and continued to have no power on the interior and key stuck in the ignition. I then hooked a charger to it for an hour and a half, returned and tried again, to the same demise. We tried replacing the ignition relay, as well as tried unhooking the battery for 20 minutes to reset the PCM. After hooking the ground back up the factory alarm went off, which I shut off with my remote, but the car did have power on the inside as it should. When I put the key in the ignition to start, all went dead and the key got stuck again. Does anyone have any suggestions, as I cant even take it into a shop if it wont start, and Id prefer to fix this myself if possible.
Kodiak7269