WILL NOT START

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

1995 grand prix will not start. It will turn over but not start. Fuel pressure is reading good, replaced fuel filter, fule pump replaced 2 years ago, ground wires are good, fuel is getting to the injectors but not going through them. Before the car would start but you had to push on the gas but than it would die. The check engien light was on but we removed the battery so we could remove the injectors and now it is off being that it will not even start. Not sure what to do now just dont want to throw money at it and hope that it solves the problem. Also has a new battery just put in it. Any information would be great.
Patrick01

Welcome to the forum, what is litre size of engine? Engine cranking, do you have spark at the plugs? If no injector pulse, I look for rpm signal.

The engine is a 3100 and is cranking, we got spark at the plugs, we also have power at all of the injectors. What is unjector pulse is that when it sends signal for the injectors to open up? What is rpm signal is that saying the the rpms are to high for it to start with out doing harm? Thank you for responding and hope you can help me out.

Patrick01
The pcm controls the injector on the ground side, it turns the ground on and off, to open and close the injector. There is a crank sensor at the crankshaft pulley, I'd check the wiring circuits. Because the crank and cam sensor share some circuits, I'd check the circuits for both sensors.