CAR WON'T START

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix

1995 Pontiac Grand Prix 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

I have a 95 grand prix that is giving me some problems. First I try to start the car and all of the accesories turn on but the car will not turn over. I can keep turning the key and eventually it starts and runs good. I have replaced the nuteral saftey switch, and still the same problem exist. Just the other day while driving it the temp gauge said it was over heating and I checked the temp on the motor and it was good. Now the gauge is still pegged even after sitting over night.
Nubbs

Have you checked the ignition switch? To properly determine the issue you would need to install a scanner and see what position the computer thinks its in. Have you tried move shifter to neutral to see if it starts easier? The temperature gauge pegged to hot maybe the instrument cluster. Try dissconnecting the battery to see if it moves. If not it may possiable need a new cluster

Tooomanytoys