FUEL PUMP AND INJECTORS CUT OFF?

1993 Pontiac Grand Prix

I have a '93 Grand Prix 3.1L. After replacing the tranny, the engine wouldn't start. The engine ran perfectly before the tranny swap and now it doesn't. It has tested good for spark, but I found that it wasn't getting fuel. I found that with the ignition on, the fuel pump gets no power; but when I applied 12V of power to the fuel pump, it turns on and pressurizes the system. Still not knowing what the problem was, I tried cranking the engine with the fuel pump on and still it doesn't start. The fuel rail had 40-46 psi of fuel, so I figure the injectors must be shut down for some reason. Does anyone know what I could have damaged or messed with that would cut power to the fuel pump and injectors? I've swapped ecu's to no avail, and also whenever you crank the engine the speedo and temp gauge needles shoot right to their maximum readings until I stop cranking. Any help would be great!
Dasimpfan

It seems u have a bad ground for the temp and tach gauges and I would check the sfi fuse or rely for injectors

Xbornkilla2k4