2002 Pontiac Grand Am

I have a 2002 pontiac grand am with 85000 miles the other morning I went out to start it and it just cranked over and would not start. I shot some ether into the breather and it will start. And after it starts it will run fine and even restart until you let it sit for a while and then it repets all over again. I checked the fuel pressure but it seemed fine. The check engine light is not on and has not come on during the problem I am stumpped PLEASE HELP!

Sorry for the late reply.

Did you use a fuel pressure gage to check fuel pressure, 50--60 psi, key on engine off. Also, cycle the key two or three times on and off before you crank it, see if it helps?

I realize this is an old post. You may no longer own this vehicle. In the future hope you don't have any vehicle issues, but, if you do, keep the site in mind. They are always working to improve the site and it's free.

Have a good day.