COMPUTER OR ELECTRICAL?????

2000 Pontiac Grand Am

Computer problem
2000 Pontiac Grand Am V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 140000 miles

i bought this car about a month ago and since it was the bearing needed replaced. Then a few weeks later my blinkers started working only some times & had the switch in the steering column replaced, then my ABS, security, brake, and some times trac off light came on and stay on and the blinkers started doing the same thing as before. Then a few days later all my gauges in the dash started acting all crazy. Gas & temp gauge don't read while the RPM & speedometer bounce up & down or don't work. So had the fuses checked replaced and cleaned in all fuse boxes nothing so then guy at the shop said it was the body control modular and replaced that. Took it to dealership to have it reprogrammed and was told that it was the computer that was going out. So then it was not wanting to start then would. Then one day it just wouldn't do anything no power at all had it towed to the shop had computer replaced and programed by dealership and no more problems. For about 3 days then this morning same thing no power at all. Help
Bhopkins31

With all of these different problem in different systems, this must be a wiring problem or ignition switch problem.
The ignition switch feeds power to most of the vehicles systems. Try tapping on the head of the key when the engine is running and all is wortking normally. This will sometimes cause a faulty ignition switch to act up.
Also you will need to have voltage checked at at several fuses in the fuse boxes when it is acting up. Have had someinternal fuse block problems.
http://www.JustAutoRepair.com

GM-Tech