,2.3 QUAD FOUR, MILAGE: 179,000

1994 Pontiac Grand Am

The car was running fine when we parked it. It wouldnt start back up. Just spin. My mechanic disconnected the gas line and the gas just trickled out. No pressure on line. He put a gauge on it and it showed 30 lbs of pressure. We installed a new pump and fuel filter. We now have 65 lbs near the engine. It still wont start. He sprayed ether into the manifold and it ran until the ether was one.I have a new crankshaft position sensor to put on it. IS this the problem or is it something else?
He put a test light on the injecters while spinning the engine over and the light stay on with out flicking
Mulchdiggums

We just replaced the crank sensor and it still won't start. We cant get the computor to kick out any codes. As far as we can figure out, the computor is our last and only choice to fix, can anyone help?

Mulchdiggums
Ok we got it fixed. In case anyone else has this problem. It was the Ignition modular

Mulchdiggums