CAR STALL WHEN ENGINE IS HOT

1994 Pontiac Grand Am

1994 Pontiac Grand Am V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 300328 miles

Car start fine at first, but after the engine gets hot engine will stall and I have to wait for 10-15 mins to start it again to work!

I just tune ups the car! So any idea or seiche what wrong with the car? I am guesing it's w fuel pump but I am not 100% sure

Thanks in advance guys.
Gsr_Mode

If it refuses to start don't wait for nothing- do below to find out if its fuel or spark problem that's causing it not to start-something has to give.

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it