GT SPORT SEDAN

1993 Pontiac Grand Am

I have a 1993 Pontiac Grand Am GT Sport Sedan that has a few issues. First I have head lights turn signal and break lights but I do not have any nighttime running/parking lights and the fog lights do not work.I also do not have any dash lights or interior lights. The fan does not appear to work but the car only heats up when it is left running for a long period of time. For instance, sitting in a long bank line or running in the drive way for long time. The front power windows dont work properly, driverside I beleive the motor went out on but the passenger side will work but it takes forever. We have checked the fuses and they all are fine. My husband says change the stearing collum and my brother says that there are relays somewhere ariound the stearing collum under/in dash that will fix this problem. Which one is right or are they both wrong?
Apacheacres3

The slow window sounds like a motor thats going out. As for everything else, Check all powers leads for the car. There should be an underhood power center, be sure all fuses and relays are working there first. Then check for power at the headlight switch. And power coming out of the ignition switch in the run position

Jack42