SMELL *FLOOD* PLEASE HELP

2001 Pontiac Bonneville

I just bought a 2001 Ponntiac SLE Bonneville 71,000 miles. The thing is when I bought the car the Sun roof looked like it was kind of half in but it didnt seem to leak so I said alright its fine. Later on it began to rain and when I woke up the next morning the driver side and passanger side and the back seat floor and my trunk was soaked with water and it stunk bad. I then found out the sunroof tubes were not hooked up to each other so I got that fixed and then it all stopped but the Trunk and the drivers side floor is still wet. I cant figure out what it is and the smell has gone away in the front but the Trunk stinks no matter what I throw in there to keep the stink from going away. SO I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make the stink go away from the trunk?
Jokerslye

So can anyone help me out please? I mean it smells really bad in the trunk

Jokerslye
Check seals. Door seals and trunk seals they might be ript or not setting right. And stay out of trunk if it stinks : ). Try some drier sheets in trunk. Use good smelling kind and that should freshen her up.
Good luck.

Jpam
Or febreeze.

Works great for freshening up hockey gear : D

dry the area completely if you can and spray liberally.

Dingo