ERROR CODES PO733 & PO734; LIMP MODE? 98 GRAND

1973 Plymouth Voyager

98 Grand Voyager, 3.3L with 128K miles. Was merging onto the freeway yesterday, then as I got up to speed the car felt like the transmission completely slipped, then when I slowed down I was able to drive it home. Anytime you go a little fast, it slips and seems like it's the Limp mode I've read about. Check Engine light came on, got PO720(Output Speed Sensor) code and PO733(3rd gear ratio incorrect). I replace output and input sensors, no affect on issue, now error codes still PO733 & PO734(4th gear ratio incorrect). Transmission fluid is plenty, I just had it flushed 5 days ago and had some hoses replace cause it was leaking.

Possible things I could check out on my own before taking it somewhere? I'm a novice mechanic, so please don't assume I know much. Thanks for any help!
C4virus