NOT COOL AIR COMING OUT.

1972 Plymouth Satellite

Air Conditioning problem
1972 Plymouth Satellite V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

Hi, my evaporator is in the front and condenser is in the back. System converted over from r12 to r134. Everything was fine for 6 months. Now im not getting much cool air inside car, however, expansion valve is cold going in but then not getting any cool air coming out of condenser and inside air just a little bit cool. The gages are reading 150 high side and 30 on suction. Could the blockage be in the evaporator or condenser. Could ither one be the problem. Also, I do not feel alot of heat other than the first tubes and no more heat thru condenser. In the site glass you can see maybe 1 or 2 bubbles but not much. Also, could just being converted cause these issues in general? Thank you for any response.
Dscott

Your pressures seem to be ok an ddon't indicate a blockage. Check the vacuum motors on the heater box under the dash and you'll find they aren't working or stuck. If they get vacuum and don't work then they are bad. Do this while it's running and having someone behind the wheel so the car doesn't accidently take off. Try moving the vacuum motor by hand it should go one way and either divert the air to the windshield or floor or dash.