TURNS OVER BUT WILL NOT START

2000 Plymouth Neon

2000 Plymouth Neon 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 167685 miles

I have the same exact issue. I have recently replaced the Water Pump, along with all belts. First I wasn't getting any spark at all. Then I realized I wasn't at TDC with my Belt. I fixed this, and there came the spark. Fuel pressure is fine, spark plugs are new, battery is new, timing is perfect to a T. I can hear and see the Starter engaging, and smell the fuel. Coil has been tested as well passing with flying colors. Still will not start. ECM to my knowledge is fine and I have no error codes what so ever. I am going to check for grounds from the engine and battery terminals today just in case, as well as see if when I dropped the engine, if I may have broken off the Crank Sensor. I have no idea what it could be. Perhaps my bumper fluid? Haha. If anyone, even that last post with changing the ECM worked, please post so I can figure this darn thing out. Thanks guys for the help if any, and take care.

-Rick
RicTur