CAR NOT STARTING

1998 Peugeot 106

1998 Peugeot 106 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 76000 miles

Hi there,

I have a Peugeot 106, 1.1, 1998. The car doesn't have a code to start and the key is not chiped. This is the story. I have put a CD player and speaker and gave a good clean that day, after finishing everything I started it and went to wash my hands, the car started like always, but after a minute went dead. I tried to start it again but nothing. The engine turn and the light in the dash borad is on but nothing. I cheked the fuses but no one is blown up. After a longtime checking for the fault, I found that there is no spark going to the plugs and the fuel pump. The next day RAC came to tow me to the garage, he tried to fix it, and after a while the car started again, and I drove it home. The next morning tried to strated, but nothing again. I was told to change the transporder aerial, I ve done it, and it started. I wnet with it, and was very good. The next morning, I started the car and went with it, after 10 min driving, the car strted to jump and went dead again. So I have changed the following: the senser in the flying wheels (the main electrical.), The relay underneath the ECU, another small round relay, as well underneath the ECU, and I ve changed the ECU, but nothing has changed, the engine still turning but no spark at all. So do you have any idea where to go next, lol.

Thanks for reading
Marciano72

Have the vehicle plugged into a diagnostic computer to locate the cause of the fault

Dave H