TEMPERATURE PROBLEMS

Opel Other

Opel astra model 2000 1.6-16v
i had a problem in hight temperature levels 9it shows oin the board more tahn 100 deg and reaches red levels). I changed thermostat first but problem persist so I cleaned the cooler but no changes. After testing the cooler I found 90deg temperature in its entrance and a 30 deg in its out so I was advised to change the computer of fans I changed it and no changes. Then I changed the cooler and the water pump (i kept the new computer) here I had the solution.
i tried my original computer but the indicator on the board lights up noticing a problem so I was told that my original computer is defected I kept the new one.

now after one week the new computer indicates the same light on the board , first the high speed fans are on at low level temperatures and after a while all fans are stopped and never been on again even when I turn on the air conditionner fans never start and the compressor turn off.
n.B: when I changed the computer there was no reset made to it.

can you help me, I will be greatfull
thanks a lot
Tony_s

The computer needs to be read for fault codes. Then reset to your vehicles setting's. And road tested again !

Dave H