UNKNOWN PROBLEM

2006 Opel Other

Air Conditioning problem
2006 Opel 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Manual 25791 miles

Over the past 3 weeks my car has gone in 3 to 4 times. Everytime I get the car back the dealer says the problem's fixed, but it isn't.
This is the problem:
Whenever I switch on the air con there is a stranger whirring sound, the car won't pull; it drives sower no matter how much gas you give, and you can absolutely forget about getting up a hill when the air con is on. This problem only happens at the hottest tie of the day. Lunch time. It doesn't happen in the morning or when it isn't hot.

The dealer says it's normal for the air con to make a sound when it is on. Obviously. However this sound is different to the normal sound. These problems weren't there before and I'm at my wits end.

Please assist asap

Thanx
C4NDIC3

U know when u start your ac the rpm gos higher just a litle and im sure the electec choke have someting to do with it too like wiring oir pluged wrong

Joeky22000