AIR SUSPENSION IN OLDS SILHOUETTE

Oldsmobile Other

The Air suspension in my 1998 Olds Silhouette quit working with140000 miles. The pump does not run. There is no power at the 12 volt outlet in the rear which is the same power as the compressor receives from the 10 amp fuse in the fuse panel. The fuse is good and there is power at the fuse. If I apply 12v to the green/Blk lead at the compressor relay the pump runs. (No 12 volts on the red lead at the relay) I am loosing power between the fuse and the back of the van. Any sugestions?

After 4 hours of pulling all the interior panels (not really), I found the problem. The wire harness on the floor pass. Side had shorted out. Just where the pass. Would put their feet. Shorted out the orn wire, also burnt several othere wires. What a mess.

Lee
Vetterlee