MODELS ENGINE INTERCHANGE

1995 Oldsmobile Other

Engine problem
1995 Other Oldsmobile Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 80,000 miles

I have a 1995 Olds Achieva wrecked front end unrepairable it has a Quad 4 2.3 4 cyl with 80,000 only on the engine it still has a lot of good life left in it. I want to install the engine in a 1995 Chevy Beretta which I am told it will mount right up transmission and all the beretta would be just a plain jane beretta either a 2.2 or a 3.1 I know I have checked my question is would I have to change out the ECM and also the wiring harness to make the modification. and would if I had to change out the harness do I have to completely remove the entire harness as such like the head lights air bags or could the harness just focused on the ECM and the sensors I know all the wiring is all bundled together some insight would be helpful I know a great deal many of the parts will interchange as well with exception of a few.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/151824_IMAG0001_1.jpg

Prs1man